Know your market, know your customers.
FM Tracks is a novel iOS application and web-based portal to collect, manage, and evaluate information about your farmers' market.*
- Save Time. Market information can be directly entered into one place.
- Save Money. Reduce staff time spent on recording and processing information.
- Improve Your Market. Use customer information to recruit new customers, increase vendor sales, and make changes to your market.
- Show Impact. Create automatic reports about your market for public use.
* FM Tracks can be used by other direct-to-consumer markets, including CSAs and mobile markets.
FM Tracks technology is owned by Case Western Reserve University. For more information about establishing a non-exclusive license agreement to use the technology, please contact Darcy Freedman, PhD, MPH